The Leslie barstool with its sleek, chic design comes with an added bonus of easy care and durability, all in one product.
|Dimensions||115 × 45 × 55 cm|
Assembled, Knock Down
Black & Yellow, White, White & Blue, Yellow
- Powder coated metal legs
- Powder-coated metal sheet backrest
- Birch veneer plywood
- Low maintenance
- Modular – easy assembly
The product comes with a 6 month warranty against any manufacturing defects in the materials that have been used. During this period, Mohh will in its sole discretion, repair or replace the defective component, or replace the entire product if found defective in material or workmanship.
Prolonged exposure to sunlight should be avoided as colour/polish may fade. Care should be taken to protect the products from water as it can cause damage. Avoid using abrasive materials like scrub pads as they may scratch the surface. Clean with a slightly damp, soft micro fibre cloth in the directions of the wood grains.
- No cleaning agent or chemical to be used.
- In case of a spill on the product, blot the spill and never try to wipe it as that will spoil the surface.
- Do not keep warm or cold items directly on the product surface, always use coasters or mats.
- Avoid sliding or passing items placed over the product, to prevent scratches and damage to the finish.
|Product dimensions (cm)||40 X 90 X 40|
|Product weight||7.6 KG|
|Installation type||Free standing|
|Primary material||Metal and Wood|
|No. of parts||5|
If ordered knocked-down, then some assembly is required. The wooden seat and back rest should be attached to the legs using simple screws.
It can be easily assembled using allen key and screws provided with the product. Step-by-step instructions, with graphic details, shall be provided in the packaged box.